Tuesday 27 May 2008

Great days

Great days like today don't come often. And today sure was a great one! XD. Woke up, wrote, ate, wrote, read newspaper, wrote, studied Lit, went out to JM Education, slept, ate, went out to collect sis, dinner, did add maths.

Okay, fine. Academic wise, not such a great day, but hey, at least I did something. It's camp day tomorrow. I hope it's fun. Well, don't worry, I'll make it fun!

Did you know that you could use your mid year results to apply for colleges/scholarships? Gah. My mid years are like, disastrous. If I get like 4A1s, 3A2s, 4Bs, I think there might still be a little hope. Please just let me pass my chem.

Chemistry. I love Chemistry. I loooove Chemistry.

I'm seriously getting panicky. We have what, 3 months to prepare? OMG. That's like ninety days. Minus eating, sleeping, bathing and all crap, I'd be lucky if I get 48 hours.

This is such a bloody joyful post.

And, oh, TEOF? You'd better tell me who you are. I don't even know if you're some crazy crackpot from the nearest asylum. Note: Do refrain from cursing my head off.