Tuesday 13 May 2008

New blog!

Let me first start off by saying: YEEESSSS!!! You have no idea how long I've been trying to get a blog all done up. I mean, yeah, I made blogs all over the place, but I was pretty shocked when I couldn't even sign in to my account at blogsavy.

Wordpress - I'm here. Without a choice, mind you. Why, you ask? Because I have come to the conclusion that every other blog host out there is simply an alternate name for Wordpress. 

Blogspot. *Wordpress in disguise*

Blogsavy. *Wordpress in disguise* ... And I was ONLY gone for 4 months! Sheesh. No reason to shut me down.

See what I mean?

 I didn't want to use Wordpress at first, 'cause Joyce is using it, and I didn't want to 'copy' her. I know, I know - kiasu attitude. Whatever.

Anyway, I'm here, at Wordpress. Even though I have to say that LiveJournal isn't too bad, which is probably the only that doesn't U-turn to Wordpress, except that you can't really upload images. The thing about LiveJournal though, is that you can actually program the entries to be viewed only by you, so you can crap your whole life on it for all the world can care, and no one else will actually find out. Cool, huh? I know. XD

I'm SUPPOSED to be studying, but I think it's something to do with the exams - I always get distracted by blogging. And it's only during exams. After that, I don't bother for another 4 months until they -*gasp* - shut me down. Then I need to go to all that trouble to set up a new one.

Today was English. I chose Dreams. I wonder if it veered away from the topic? Ah well. What's done is done. At least it's loads better than my BM, for which I'm more roasted than a chicken pot pie.

Oh wait.

Chicken pot pies are baked, aren't they?

*pause*

*racks brain*

..

..

..

Unfortunately, the language of the kitchen escapes me. Thus, I am left to referring chicken pot pies as 'roasted' chicken pot pies.

Oh, yeah.

Study.