Monday 19 May 2008

SEVENTEEN!

I'm seventeen! The big one-seven. It's so ... final. Haha. The age where you'll be graduating, getting your driver's license (even though I have no wish of doing all the errands that come with it ... Hahaha, Gitz! ), parting with your friends and leaping into a completely unknown world, and oh yeah, sitting for SIJIL PEPERIKSAAN MENENGAH.

At least, I think that's what SPM stands for.

Anyway, I didn't come here to talk about all this nonsense. We've got more pressing matters to deal with!

Thanks to everyone who wished me happy birthday! Totally love you all!

Note: I shall be photoshopping something soon enough to express my inadvertent gratitude.

*sniff *

I got a camera from my parents. Wheee! All the more reason to post pictures here!

Literature was loads of fun today, as it is always. Ayshwarya (I just learnt how to spell her name) came back Ipoh, haha. Next week, we'll be taking a group picture! So, it'll be Gitz, Ranj, Sabrina, Veryn, Aysh, Cassandra and me. XD. Wonder if Pn Gurjeet would consent to take the picture. Or maybe she could join us, but then I'll have to learn how to set the timer thing.

Troublesome.

And I'm talking as though I don't have bio and add maths exam tomorrow.

Picture time!



Roz gave each one of us a keychain like this. I think she went to China? Yeah. Gave it to us last year. Total cuteness!



Was bored lah. Can you blame me?



My guitar, LoL. Even though I know nuts about it.

Ciao!