Thursday 22 May 2008

Emcee-ing

Me and Gitz => emcees for Teachers' Day! LoL. This is actually quite exciting.

See the bracelet up there? Yes, the one right under '.:: $Hu ::.' It's a result of my camera and my bracelet. I'm feeling a little mad right now. Need to make something special for Teachers' Day. XD

We're thinking of getting Pn Soon something interesting. Maybe a bunch of flowers? Or a carved pen? Personally, I think the bunch of flowers will be better. I mean, a carved pen is kinda common.

I haven't touched the piano in a whole month. Gah.

Guess what? I got 91 for EST! LoL. I'm really happy for that - I mean, I'm hardly good at any other subject. Got 77 for Sejarah. A little disappointed, but I really tried my best, so well. For add maths paper 2, I got 68. This is over a freakin' hundred. Wait til the killer paper 1 results come back. Got Physics 2, got 51 (awfully suckish, considering that it's over 100), and 33 for paper 3.

There's a psychology seminar coming up, and I'm still contemplating whether or not to go. RM 5 and they give refreshments. Limited seats. Studylink. 30th of May.

Hm.

You know what?

I bore myself.